Toon Crisis Toon Crisis

Coooool

that was really cool especially because I'm in London right now. I think that was Soho Square but I think there's another square like that near Tottenham Court Road.

Anyway, the game was cool and reminded me of the Nintendo Wii. Probably coz the MP3 player was liek the Nunchuk and the figer was like the main bit of the Wiimote. Next time I'm walking around in central London (which will problay be this weekend), I'm gonna remember this game. I won't start pointing at people and bins shouting "Bang Bang!" though.

Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

One problem

How do i make it full screen. Don't you have to do it? it's not that hard to change the size. Aprt from that, this rocks

JerkyMyTurky responds:

I have updated the board, with a download link to the actual file. You can open it with any program that runs flash (IE, firefox, flash, etc.), which will make it full screen and all the buttons will be easy to read.

Field Command 2 Field Command 2

Very good

HE SAID CENITMETER, HE'S EUROPEAN!!!

Awsome game!!!!!!

Killer Furby Soundboard! Killer Furby Soundboard!

noooooooooo!

I was just about to post my own furby soundboard with the same sounds as this so i decided to search for furby soundboards on newgrounds to see if they already had some and i found this:'(
oh well, i'll just submit it (mine's better anyway)

i have to review this so i'll say.......good sounds but could have been laid out better and you could have tested it to see if all of the buttons work and you could have found out how to spell gonorrhea and you could have taken out that random square thingy in the middle (what is that??????)
and just over all made it look more proffesional instead of randomly placeing the buttons which are different sizes all around that thing

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

TOTALLY THE COOLEST GAM EVER!

I want more retro-like games like these! simple but soooo fun

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

It's nice to see some UK authors doing well

yay! brighton pier!!! My mum's friend's dad drove a boat into the old pier. Don't think that's why it got ruined though. Just a bit of history for you.
Oh yeah. review. Nice game, funny when the seagulls attack.
My grampa said Brighton is the gay capital of europe.