The Return (V. 1) The Return (V. 1)

Wow

Made my day even better. I'd like to give it more stars than the experiment version but 10 is the most that I can give. Sorry.

"Halo" Experiment/ Loop "Halo" Experiment/ Loop

Wow

I've been searching for something that sounds like Halo but isn't Halo for hours and I was just about to give up. Everything that wasn't a metal or techno remix was just an exact copy. You have no idea how good this sounds to me. Is it going to much longer before the finished product is done and would I be allowed to use this is a video that wouldn't be on Newgrounds? It'd probably end up on Youtube and maybe one or two other sites but I wouldn't make any money out of it or anything like that.

Evil-Dog - Second Awakening Evil-Dog - Second Awakening

OMG

This is exactly what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much. My hours of searching for the perfect piece of music for my project is finally over! I'm also going to use Awakening and Death if you don't mind. THEY'RE SO GOOD - Thanks again.

dark fear ! dark fear !

Nice

I might use this for the loading/menu screen for my next project if I can't find anything better. Not that I want to find anything better. Well, yeah I do but i don't think it could get much better this for the theme of my project. Even though this has more of a mysterious machinery feel than the kinda spiritual blah blah whatever.

This is good. The rest will probbaly be really good but I only want this part. Good luck wih the rest unless it's already done or whatever.

MuSic-Creater responds:

wow cool thanx =) yea usaly its good to post demo songs.. than post ful lcuse demo song usalygood start ofintro of movie or game ty laters due and ccool cant wait to play ur game