Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Please...

Please let this be the new Numa

Start Wearing Purple Start Wearing Purple

I didn't count so i'll say 107 like the last guy

I liked this but i don't know if it's because it's the most amount of purple i've seen in one place or because of the song by Gogol Bordello.

I saw Gogol Bordello a few weeks ago. They're kinda weird but really fun and cool. just like this flash, I guess

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Well...

At the beggining, I thought this was just going to be an exact copy of the actual music video but it got better.

I just kinda wish less of it was just a cartoon version of the real music video with different people in it.

10 for violence because the weapon was music

Toon Crisis Toon Crisis

Coooool

that was really cool especially because I'm in London right now. I think that was Soho Square but I think there's another square like that near Tottenham Court Road.

Anyway, the game was cool and reminded me of the Nintendo Wii. Probably coz the MP3 player was liek the Nunchuk and the figer was like the main bit of the Wiimote. Next time I'm walking around in central London (which will problay be this weekend), I'm gonna remember this game. I won't start pointing at people and bins shouting "Bang Bang!" though.

Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

One problem

How do i make it full screen. Don't you have to do it? it's not that hard to change the size. Aprt from that, this rocks

JerkyMyTurky responds:

I have updated the board, with a download link to the actual file. You can open it with any program that runs flash (IE, firefox, flash, etc.), which will make it full screen and all the buttons will be easy to read.

Field Command 2 Field Command 2

Very good

HE SAID CENITMETER, HE'S EUROPEAN!!!

Awsome game!!!!!!

The Return (V. 1) The Return (V. 1)

Wow

Made my day even better. I'd like to give it more stars than the experiment version but 10 is the most that I can give. Sorry.

"Halo" Experiment/ Loop "Halo" Experiment/ Loop

Wow

I've been searching for something that sounds like Halo but isn't Halo for hours and I was just about to give up. Everything that wasn't a metal or techno remix was just an exact copy. You have no idea how good this sounds to me. Is it going to much longer before the finished product is done and would I be allowed to use this is a video that wouldn't be on Newgrounds? It'd probably end up on Youtube and maybe one or two other sites but I wouldn't make any money out of it or anything like that.

Evil-Dog - Second Awakening Evil-Dog - Second Awakening

OMG

This is exactly what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much. My hours of searching for the perfect piece of music for my project is finally over! I'm also going to use Awakening and Death if you don't mind. THEY'RE SO GOOD - Thanks again.